Thank you for your interest in requesting a grant from The Exchange Club of Lake Highlands (ECLH). The ECLH Board of Directors considers financial requests on an annual basis. To request financial assistance from ECLH, please fill out the request form below by the following date:
Spring Submission Deadline: March 6, 2020
ECLH’s grants are typically in the $500-15,000 range; however, larger projects, like the Flag Pole Hill playground, are occasionally awarded. Capital projects, like a STEM lab, are generally preferred to one-time events or consumables such as providing transportation.
ECLH’s support includes the following types of service projects and initiatives:
- Supporting local non-profit organizations that provide a variety of community services, including child abuse prevention, medical care, and emergency shelter and services for victims of domestic violence
- Projects to enrich students’ educational experience by implementing special programs or equipment at local public schools
- Projects that promote patriotism and honor our democratic heritage
- Projects that honor and recognize the United States Military and local Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- Other projects that benefit and improve the Lake Highlands community at large by promoting a sense of community pride and spirit
Decisions regarding requests for financial assistance are typically made within 60 days of the submission deadline.
ECLH also supports the Lake Highlands community by volunteering at a number of community events and service projects. Requests for volunteer assistance are considered throughout the year. If you have such a project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECLH Community Grant Application – closed