Thank you for your interest in requesting a grant from The Exchange Club of Lake Highlands (ECLH). The ECLH Board of Directors considers financial requests on an annual basis. To request financial assistance from ECLH, please fill out the request form below by the following date:
Spring Submission: closed
For our 2023 Spring Grants, our goal is to fund a small number of projects which will have a significant impact on the school or organization awarded, and our community as a whole. We anticipate our largest possible award will be $25,000, but welcome applications of all sizes. Capital projects, such as a STEM lab, a learning center, or a high impact vehicle, such as the Flag Pole Hill playground and Box 4 Service Truck we awarded in 2020, are strongly preferred to one-time events or consumables.
ECLH’s support includes the following types of service projects and initiatives:
- Supporting local non-profit organizations that provide a variety of community services, including child abuse prevention, medical care, and emergency shelter and services for victims of domestic violence
- Projects to enrich students’ educational experience by implementing special programs or equipment at local public schools
- Projects that promote patriotism and honor our democratic heritage
- Projects that honor and recognize the United States Military and local Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- Other projects that benefit and improve the Lake Highlands community at large by promoting a sense of community pride and spirit
Decisions regarding requests for financial assistance are typically made within 60 days of the submission deadline.
ECLH also supports the Lake Highlands community by volunteering at a number of community events and service projects. Requests for volunteer assistance are considered throughout the year. If you have such a project, please email [email protected].
ECLH Community Grant Application – apply here (deadline Tuesday, March 19th)